Today, people often use computers to research topics they plan on writing about. However, there is still something to be said for sitting down and thinking about your topic before you start typing! The essay on my mother is an example of this in action.
my mother paragraph
In most cases, a child’s first word is “mother.” My mother, on the other hand, is the most beautiful gift that God has given me. It is a really difficult effort for me to put into words how I feel about her. Every child believes that their mother is the most caring and kind person they have ever encountered in their lives. My mother exhibits all of the characteristics that are associated with being a mother. My family consists of six people: my father and mother, my grandparents, as well as my younger sister and myself. My mother, on the other hand, is the only member of our family for whom our home is truly “A Home.” My mum is a morning person who gets up early. She gets up at the crack of dawn and gets to work on her agenda. She takes excellent care of us and provides us with a variety of delectable meals. My mother is well-versed on the likes and dislikes of each and every member of our family, including myself. Her alertness is such that she even checks to see if my grandparents have received their medications on time or not. My grandfather refers to my mother as “the manager of the family,” referring to her ability to handle everyone and everything in the family.
My mother instilled in me a strong sense of morality from an early age. She is a rock for me in every aspect of my life. She knows my emotions and is there to support me in my darkest moments while also inspiring me in my brightest. My mother instils in me the importance of being disciplined, punctual, and trustworthy. My mother is a tree for our family, providing shade and protection from the elements. Despite the fact that she is responsible for a large amount of work, she maintains her composure and coolness at all times. Even under the most trying of circumstances, she maintains her composure and patience. My mother and I have a special tie of affection, and I always pray to God to keep my mother fit and healthy for the rest of her life.
my mother essay for class 1
- As a child, my mother has been the best mother there ever was.
- She cares deeply for me.
- Sulochana is my mother’s name.
- My mother is a manifestation of God’s love and care for me.
- As far as I’m concerned, she takes care of all of my preferences.
- We should never inflict pain on a mother’s feelings.
- Even if I do a hundred blunders, she still loves me.
- My mother prepares a lot of meals for me.
- My mum is a constant source of encouragement and inspiration to me.
- The mother’s heart is broken when her child hurts her.
my mother essay for class 2
- Mrs Parvati is my mum.
- She is the glue that ties the family together.
- She is a teacher by profession and a natural friend.
- She is a loving lady who cares about everyone in my family.
- She is the glue that holds my family together.
- She gives up all her wants, needs, and aspirations to see me happy.
- My mum guides me in my studies and homework.
- She loves me unconditionally and cares for me and the whole family.
- She defends me from the ills of society and keeps me safe.
- I ask God to keep her well and free of disease.
my mother essay for class 3
- My mother looks after the whole family.
- My mum cooks delicious meals for my father and me.
- My mum chastises me but afterwards quietly corrects me.
- My mum is likewise very hardworking since she maintains the household and works at her office.
- Her outstanding unique plots make her the best bedtime storyteller.
- My mom knows all my secrets.
- So I tell my mother everything that happened at school, and she eagerly listens.
- My mother’s bright yellow sweater is my favourite.
- My mum always encourages me to pursue my future ambitions.
- My mother occasionally complements me and encourages me.
my mother essay for class 4
- A mother’s role in a child’s life is irreplaceable.
- Making my mum proud is easy because she only asks that I grow up to be a good person.
- Even though my mother is in a lot of pain, she doesn’t tell anyone.
- I often feel sad for my mother’s all-day, unwavering dedication to our family.
- Involvement of my mum in my daily life inspires me to work hard and provide for her.
- A good mother offers a safe and healthy home for her child.
- My mum is the only one who cares about my health and everyday care.
- We are imperfect children who care about our mothers more than we should.
- A mother is the one who binds the family together by nourishing them day and night.
- It is our duty as children to serve our mothers when they become elderly.
my mother essay for class 5
My mum is the most important person in my life. My mum is someone for whom I have a great deal of admiration and respect. As a child, my mother was my first teacher. Every detail of my life is taken care of by her and she makes a lot of sacrifices for me. I’ve always been awed by her dedication to her career and her tireless effort.
My mother wakes up early every morning, and her daily ritual begins even before we do. It’s fair to say that my mother is in charge of our household. She is in charge of every aspect of our family. In addition to taking care of us and shopping, my mother prays for us and does many other things for our family. Besides me and my siblings, I’m also taught by my mother. She lends a hand with our homework assignments. In my family, my mother serves as the pillar of stability.
my mother essay in english for class 8
Mother is the type of person who cannot be adequately defined in words. My mum is the person who occupies the greatest space in my heart at this time in my life. She has always played an important role in the development of my life. My mother is a lovely lady who looks after me in all aspects of my life. She is my best friend. Her hectic schedule begins even before the sun comes up. She not only cooks meals for us, but she also assists me with all of my everyday tasks. Whenever I have a problem with my academics, my mother takes on the role of a teacher and helps me to solve the problem; when I am bored, my mother takes on the character of a friend and engages in play with me. My mother has a different function in our family than my father does. When a member of our family becomes ill, she goes through a restless night to ensure that we are properly cared for. She is capable of making sacrifices while maintaining a cheerful demeanour for the benefit of the family. My mum is a highly hardworking woman in the outdoors. She works from daylight to night, every day of the week. She is a rock for me in every aspect of my life. At such a young age, it was difficult for me to distinguish between what was good and what was terrible. My mother, on the other hand, is always by my side, guiding me down the proper road in life.
my mother essay for class 9
When things are tough, she has taught me to persevere, to treat everyone fairly, and to never give up. Be honest with yourself at all times because in the end, lying hurts more. She instils in me a sense of responsibility to my family and to my education. In situations where she doesn’t always agree with me on my decisions, she makes it clear to me that she’s there for me every step of the way. She has taught me the importance of self-respect and the difference between right and wrong.
My mum is the most important person in my life. As both a mother and a friend. Among the most memorable moments in my life is the year I wanted to quit English class because of my terrible grades. My mother referred to it as the “easy way out.” When I realised that I was intelligent enough to be in the class and capable of accomplishing everything I put my mind to, she was there to support me. My mother’s conversation with me was a huge assistance to me. When I needed advise, she gave it, but also because she listened to what I was saying and acted like a friend would.
When I was at a party with some of my closest friends, a very attractive woman approached me. “Hey, who are you? Please join me for a cigarette when you’re free.” The first thing that sprang to me was my mother’s warnings about the dangers of smoking, which she instilled in me at a young age. A hasty “no thank you” came out of my mouth when I realised that I had just said it. In spite of my fears, I stood my position and continued talking with the girl. The two of us became close friends.
my mother essay in english for class 10
I’ll stand by Princess Diana’s famous quote, “A mother’s arms are more consoling than anyone else,” though the thick and thin. A selfless, committed, and loving human being like my mother is an inspiration to all of us. She is the strongest person I know, and I know she would do anything to keep my family and myself safe.
My mother has always been a pillar of strength for me, supporting me through all of life’s ups and downs. It’s common for her to spend the majority of her waking hours tending to my needs when I’m unwell or in distress. It was through her teachings that I learned about my duties to my family, my community, and the nation as a whole. My mother’s contributions to the family have always been a source of inspiration for me to continue on my path to success. Mother is a god that magically removes all of my family’s pains and showers them with an abundance of love and attention.
My mother holds a special place in my heart. She is the greatest blessing in my life since she has always taken good care of me and nourished me in every manner. Being a mother is a unique experience, one that we cherish for the rest of our lives. Mother is a straightforward, down-to-earth woman who is always interested in what we are doing and saying. To put it another way, she is the epitome of unselfish love, a teacher who teaches me how to confront life’s biggest obstacles, and a person whose honesty and truthfulness are sorely needed. It is through her example that I have learned to persevere in the face of adversity in order to attain my dreams.
My mother is a teacher, a super hero, and a close friend all rolled into one person. She has been a cornerstone of my education, helping me to develop my abilities and develop as a person. Mother’s love and care are incomparable to everything else in my life. To me, her ideas are the most precious thing I own. Because of my mother’s prayers and blessings, I’ve been able to achieve success in all areas of my life. As far as I’m concerned, no one can ever replace my mother as a source of support in my life.